The most memorable aspect of the meeting or event you plan is likely to be the keynote speaker. Hiring the right speaker to address participants is crucial. Dan prepares by knowing:
- The program objectives.
- Understanding your audience needs.
- Listening to you for the right information of what you want so Dan can deliver you what you need.
As a meeting or event planner you have enough on your mind and agenda to start with. You will quickly discover how easy it is to work with a professional like Dan who makes you look good. He understands by listening to you first. Then he can understand your audience needs. He delivers an effective speech or program by knowing your most important objectives.
Meeting planners for business conferences, professional associations, and corporations engage Dan to energize audiences with his result proven methods, powerful tools and stories that help stoke the burning desire of action to master their inner worlds and maximize their results.
Dan believes in giving back to help others and provides one free program per month to any non-profit society that helps people. Please don’t hesitate to contact his office do see how he can help your organization.
Giving Back Program Details:
- Dan will provide a keynote presentation or workshop, from 30 minutes to 3 hours in length
- The topic may be chosen from any offered programs
- Costs for travel, food & accommodation will be the responsibility of the non-profit organization
- Printing costs for materials and handouts (if applicable) will be the responsibility of the non-profit organization