Continue to: Have…
- Know what is coming and going: It’s amazing how few small businesses have any idea of their daily, weekly, and monthly numbers and financial trends in the organization. Spend the necessary time keeping current on understanding cash flow and if you lack the financial skills then hire an bookkeeper or accountant
- Set Your Goals: It easier to hit your goal when you have a target set up. Having objectives is an essential part of business success.
- Use High Impact Marketing: It’s easy to waste money on ineffective marketing. Learn how to use low budget high impact marketing to improve your small business.
- Learn Proper Presentation: A powerful business presentation helps improve your business and sales. Learning the essentials of doing a great presentation can reap many rewards. (See our Fearless Public Speaking™ and Train the Trainer programs)
- Stay on top of Trends: No business operates in a vacuum. The events and changes in the global landscape have an effect on your business. Stay current on the latest trends and issues in your field.
- Know your Selling Skills: A high return area for business improvement is the sales function. Whether you’re selling a single client or to big companies never forget to focus on improving sales techniques for your team and yourself.
- No need to reinvent the wheel: Every industry has its own best ways of doing things that are tried and true. Stop wasting your valuable resources of money and time reinventing the industry.
- Motivate Your Team: Talented and motivated staff members can bring on big improvements in business. Learn what motivates and empowers your team to higher levels of performance.
- Stop to relax: Running any business is hard work. Sometimes the best way to improve your business and re-ignite your passion is to take a break.